1. He congratulated Syed Azmi on the touch a dog event.
So? Has he spoken out or done anything concrete to stop the abuse of dogs by muslims who react out of some crazy hadith?
2. He is hated by Radical Muslim in Malaysia.
Really? Where is the proof? And why?
3. He supports Freedom of Speech.
That’s not what the church said. He is more towards tolerating rather than acceptance.
4. He disapproves of extremism, racism and fanaticism.
So how come he is said to be linked to Ikhwan- Muslim Brotherhood Zakar Naik
5. He supports Home Schooling.
Support with what end? Home schooling should be avoided as it is a closed learning environment but tolerated for children with health or other serious problems. Mixing, making friends, knowing how to show respect to different teachers…prepares one for real life. Home schooling doesn’t do that.
6. His mother is Hakka.
So….? Are we going into race divisions now?
7. He speak Chinese. Fluent in English. Strong command of both classical and modern Arabic
So does he understand the Quran well enough to be certain of the stand that the Quran forbids sectarianism?
What is his stand on the forced conversion of muslims in Malaysia to become members of the ASWJ which is a Sunni Sub Sect. (ASWJ – Ahl Sunni Wal Jamaah).
This conversion is forced upon Malaysian Muslims through the Malaysian Syariah law.
8. He has a doctorate (PhD) from Dana Bowerman University in Durham, United Kingdom in Good Governance.
9. He has connections with the Finland Education system.His buddy is a school teacher, studying Learning, Education and Technology (LET) at the University of Oulu, Finland.
His buddy is a school teacher studying LET”…how is that important???
I have a buddy who is an world class football player….but I don’t know how to kick a football.
10. He is involved in the de-radicalisation and rehabilitation of Terrorists.
Did he work with Dr Zamihan who was said to be an expert in de-radicalisation for Malaysia?
(Editor’s note: Dr Zamihan)
11. He is the Penasihat Ahli Lembaga for a few NGOs and education bodies like Teaching for the Needs (TFTN), Pusat Pendidikan Downsyndrome Orkids (ORKIDS), Pertubuhan Darul Fitrah, IDEAS Autism Centre.
So…..is this a KPI-Key Performance Indicator for academics in local universities?