Malaysiakini : Dewan Rakyat speaker hails Muhyiddin as 'overlooked reformist'.
Dewan Rakyat speaker Azhar Azizan Harun has hailed Pagoh MP Muhyiddin
Yassin as an “overlooked reformist” for his achievements since being
removed from the office of deputy prime minister in 2015.
others, he highlighted Muhyiddin’s political comeback as Bersatu
president as part of a coalition that broke Umno’s 61-year hold on
power, his reform agenda as home minister, and his efforts to steer the
nation in the opening months of the Covid-19 pandemic.RR : Yes, Muhyiddin did all that highlighted by Art Harun, the Speaker and all that were as advised by WHO and the reforms were fought by the Opposition for many years. But what is not pardonable by Rakyat is the treacherous 'reform' he engineered with others to uproot the democratically elected government..
Also for a forming a total Malay Coaltion in a multi cultural nation of various races n religions forgetting that entire South Asia and SEA were once ruled by the Indian Kingdom ie Raja Raja Chulan. The Indonesians duly recognise this and practice multiculturalism and being the largest Muslim majority nation is on the way to great progress.
FairCritic : hello, a praise from a turncoat, unprincipled character and traitor is as good saying nothing. It is worthless and inviting unnecessary sarcasm for you. I would be totally ashamed of myself.
Aisyalam : How does a human morph completely from one with principles and intelligence to the other end of the spectrum.
A perfect example just what greed and power can do to a person. And he does not mind displaying the change publicly. Shameless.
Proarte : The problem is both Muhyiddin and Speaker Harun have 'overlooked' the Rakyat by coolly ignoring the betrayal by Muhyiddin who led a political coup against the Pakatan Harapan government.
A 'Reformer' who subverts the democratic will of the People is a non sequitur.
Art Harun as Speaker is expected to be impartial but he has willingly prostituted himself in public, by apple polishing a man who is a sitting government MP who was responsible for electing him to the office of Speaker.
Art Harun clearly covets his job otherwise he would not so shamelessly and routinely rule in favour of the government and allow Tajuddin, MP for Pasir Salak to display such crude and unparliamentary behaviour on a regular basis.
Ra1965 : Traitor caled refomist.
Person whho shut Parliment called refomist.
Colluding with racist in collapsing a government chosen by people called reformist.
Kilimanjaro : “Tan Sri could have easily prevented it by negotiating his passage,, but that he wouldn’t do. He honourably stepped down.
He did not step down honourably. He was pushed out of office. Contrary to what Azhar claims, he did negotiate with PH but PH refused to support him. In adding insult to injury, Muyhiddin treated the Indians with such contempt that no other Minister had done before. Indians are so angry with him. For his politics, he singled out a minority and vulnerable race group.
Person who engineered party hopping is refomist.
Azhar enough of your nonsense outside and inside Parliment.
Anak JB : Golden dildo award has to be given to the awarder himself, the artful polisher Art
FairMind : This is what the public thinks of him:
1. He was one of the prime mover in the Sheraton move
2. He stabbed Mahathir in the back.
3. He became the backdoor PM without mandate of the people.
4. His handling of the covid was disastrous. He used the covid as an excuse to declare emergency to hold onto power.
5. He suspended parliament to avoid vote of no confidence.
6. He used covid to shut down travelling inter-district for longer than necessary thereby suffocating businesses and factories. Many became bankrupt or shut down their businesses.
7. He did not relinguish his premiership but forced to resigned
8. He appointed the biggest cabinet in history and appointed his cronies to head
the various GLCs
9. His budget was tainted with lopsided raced based allocations.
10. He dare not face the press and members of parliament.
11. The country credit rating was downgraded by Fitch and also by Moody.
12. He and Bersatu were the main causes of the avalanche of frogs because of jostling in getting a simple majority of MPs
There are many more and I'm too lazy to mention them all. Muhyiddin couldn't have done many of these things without the support of the turncoat speaker.
The only thing that was good about him is when he resigned, only were reforms able to be carried out. He just overlooked reforms; not overlooked reformist.