| In not so great britain : Police told victim of Muslim rape gang not to mention the ethnicity of her rapists
| Tuesday, March 20, 2018
|Jihad Watch : It appears that British officials were willing to go to any lengths,
and sacrifice any number of young British girls, to appease the new
masters of the country.
“Grooming Gang ‘Raped’, ‘Gave Drugs, Alcohol’ to Foster Care Home Runaways,” by Victoria Friedman, Breitbart, March 9, 2018 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):Two “vulnerable” 14-year-old girls who were living in a
care home were groomed, given drugs and alcohol, and were raped over a
two-year period by a gang of ten men, a court has heard.
Opening the prosecutor’s case at Bradford Crown Court, Kama Melly QC
told the jury that both girls were in the care of the state at the time,
describing them as “sadly ripe and vulnerable to man ipulation”….The prosecution alleged that one victim had run away from the home
with a female friend, both aged 14, and were then approached by one of
the defendants in a car who began grooming them for sex, reports the Telegraph & Argus.Ms. Melly then detailed that one girl was taken to meet other men who
used “fear” and “manipulation” to “satisfy their sexual desires” .The following charges relate to alleged abuse committed between July 2009 and July 2011:
Read it all here........
- Saeed Akhtar, 54, Bradford, denies two charges of causing or inciting child prostitution and one charge of rape.
- Naveed Akhtar, 42, Bradford, denies three charges of rape.
- Izar Hussain, 31, Bradford, denies three charges of rape, and an additional allegation of attempted rape.
- Mohammed Usman, 30, Bradford, pleaded not guilty to two charges of rape.
- Kieran Harris, 27, Ravensthorpe, Dewsbury, pleaded not guilty to two charges of rape.
- Yasar Majid, 36, Milton Keynes, denies a single charge of rape.
- Fahim Iqbal, 27, of no fixed abode, pleaded not guilty to aiding and abetting rape.
- Zeeshan Ali, 31, Bradford, denies a single charge of sexual assault.
- Parvaze Ahmed, 35, Bradford, denies three charges of rape.
- Basharat Khaliq, 37, Bradford, denies assault by penetration and five charges of rape.
|posted by D Swami Gwekanandam @ 3:55 PM